We have multiple options for families and fishermen who want to vacation for a month, a year or years to come!
All rates include water/sewer connection at site.
Electric is separate and dealt directly with Cape Hatteras Electric Co.
Please call (252) 995-5616 for more information on hook up.
Monthly Site: $700 (To be paid in full at time of lease signing/move in. If staying consecutive months, it is recommended to pay in advance.)
6 Month Sites: $2200 (To be paid in full at time of lease signing/move in OR two consecutive monthly payments of $1100)
Annual Sites: $3600 (To be paid in full at time of lease signing/move in OR three consecutive monthly payments of $1200)
*Cash, Check and Money Orders are accepted. A $25 returned check fee will be applied for all returned checks and NSFs.
*A laundry facility with two washers and a stand up dryer unit is available to tenants throughout the year as long as it is maintained and respected by the tenants and their guests. Laundry and Bathhouse use is for tenants and their guest’s only of Cap’n B & KMB Park. Not for public use.
*Bathhouse remains open year round except during periods of below freezing temperatures.
KMB RV PARK
Located down Crossway Rd, our sister park containing 20 sites.
Annual leases only. Same rate and rules/regulations.
CAP’N B & KMB Park Rules/Regulations:
- Speed Limit 10 mph
- Quiet Time: Be considerate of your neighbors. Keep noise levels to a minimum between 10 pm and 8 am.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times and not to be left unattended. Barking dogs must be kept under control and tenant is to pick up after their pet.
- Parking: Each space accommodates one RV and two (2) vehicles. Do not block the road or park in anyone’s driveway without permission from management.
- Only camper and RVs allowed. No tents or pop-up tents permitted. The park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting park standards.
- RV Set Up: Locate on asphalt pad, set back far enough to allow two vehicles to be parked in front of your RV.
- Sewer Connection: Tenant must connect to and meet local and State Health Regulations.
- Anchoring RVS: Camper/RVs in park shall conform with the hurricane tie-down standards of the NC Building Code and FEMA standards.
- Patio and RV Site: All lots shall remain uncluttered. Storage sheds and decks need to conform to the Dare County regulations. Permanent awnings and skirting shall be the type to conform with your RV and subject to management approval. Lots are subject to periodic inspections.
- Site improvements: Any alterations, modifications or improvements are subject to management approval. Small decks and sheds may be allowed up to 100 sq feet for each. The tenant will be responsible for the removal of any additions or debris upon vacating.
- Children: Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- Guests: Your guests are your responsibility and must abide by all rules and regulations of the park. Violators will receive a warning or be directed to leave the park.
- Vacating Premises:When vacating premises, you must shut off water at the meter, disconnect water supply to RV and turn off LP gas. Store all lawn furniture, grills, and other outside items inside your RV or shed.
- Miscellaneous: No vehicle washing is to be done anywhere in the park.
- Do not pour grease down drains or toilets and do not flush anything that isn’t water soluble.
A rental application must be submitted for approval for the wait list.
Please submit rental apps to email@example.com
Campers/RVs older than 2013 will not be accepted
per Dare County regulation.
RV Park Site Map